[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Arts & Sciences Updates

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Sat Feb 14 09:20:51 PST 2004

Greetings!

The Kingdom Arts & Sciences and Mooneschadowe’s Ansteorran Tribute website
has been updated with a lost and found list and a listing of all the
artisans who were chosen to compete at Gulf Wars.

www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/KAS

In addition to the lost and found list on the website, I was also recently
given the following items that were found at the event:

Big black ceramic/pottery bowl with Frankoma 5N on the bottom

Small wooden bowl

Wooden handled butter knife

Let me know if any of the items are yours, and we will arrange a way to get
them back to you.

Regards,

HL Gilyan Clonmacnoise

---