[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] New Site Owner Brochure Available!

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Mon Jan 5 14:52:11 PST 2004

Greetings unto the members of the Society:

We have a new brochure available! This full-color, professional brochure is designed to give to owners of sites SCA groups are interested in renting. Its purpose is to explain who we are, and I believe it will make a very favorable impression.

The brochure is available on the SCA's website: http://www.sca.org/docs/for-siteowners.pdf. Feel free to download and print as needed.

A small quantity of printed brochures is available through the Stock Clerk, but, because of the cost of color printing, this method of distribution is only available as long as current stocks last.

While you're at the SCA.org site, you might take a moment to investigate the great possibilities of Known World Mail, the SCA's e-mail service, or to check out the offerings of the Stock Clerk -- you never know what you might find!

In service,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.