[Ansteorra-announce] Charter painting at Coronation

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 7 08:21:05 PST 2004

Greetings unto all the super great scribes of Ansteorra!

There will be charter painting in the little kitchen room off of the main hall all day at Coronation this weekend!  Charters, paint, and chocolate, oh my!

If you would like to pick up some blank charters, I'll have some.  Come early - they'll go fast!  Please bring something to carry them in safely.

I will also have some diapering handouts and practice sheets for anyone who would like to have them.  No babies required....  ; )

In Your Service,

Dame Curstaidh Magorlick