[Ansteorra-announce] King's Round Table This Saturday!

Clarissa di Firenze seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 13 20:06:42 PST 2004

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Proudly Hosts
King's Round Table
January 17, 2004

The winter season is upon us and it is time to turn our minds to the
important task of our Kingdom's administrative affairs. It is the time of
education, commentary, and business. This is when the officers at both the
Kingdom, Regional and Local level of our great Kingdom meet with the Crown,
get training, review current problem areas, delve for solutions, and make
decisions that mold our Kingdom's future!

All officers in Ansteorrra should attend King's Round Table! All those who
have an interest in holding an office in the kingdom or have an interest in
how our kingdom is run should attend this gathering as well! This is the
nuts and bolts of our kingdom's operations, where classes for officers are
held, and the populace and their insights are welcome. So come and be part
of our Kingdom's future!

The Site is Dry. There is no Site Fee. A simple side bar lunch will be
available.

You can contact the Kingdom Seneschal regarding the class schedule or view
it at: http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal.

Event Steward: Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, MKA Dottie Elliott, 7009
Avignon Drive. Round Rock, TX 78681, (512)-970-9291,
seneschal at ansteorra.org.

Site: Cedar Park High School, 2150 Cypress Creek Rd., Cedar Park, TX 78613

Directions to Site:
>From I-35:  Take exit 256 for FM 1431. Go West on FM 1431. Go about 9 miles
and turn left onto Highway 183. Go 1.5 miles and turn right on Cypress Creek
Road.  The high school is about 2.5 miles down the road on the left.

Going South on Highway 183: After you enter Cedar Park, turn right on to
Cypress Creek Road. (It is about 1.5 miles after you past the intersection
with FM1431.)  The high school is about 2.5 miles down the road on the left.

Going North on Highway 183: Cypress Creek Road is about 2.5 miles after you
past the intersection with RR 620.  Turn left on Cypress Creek Road and the
high school is about 2.5 miles down the road on the left.