[Ansteorra-announce] New Kingdom Website

Ansteorran Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 22 01:41:55 PST 2004

Greetings,

For 8 years the look and feel of the Ansteorra website had remain unchanged.
So much work was going to what was going on behind the scenes of the
management of the site by only one person at a time. It was a difficult road
for them to travel alone.

6 months ago we began a new journey. With many kind hands of help, words of
encouragement, and many long speeches from an abundant number of you, the
populace of our Steller Kingdom, we have created a new work of art.

The peerage pages will soon be recreated as the Pelican and the Chivalry take
over their own directories. The College of Heralds have been very supportive
and patient, working late into the night with me on several occasions.

The deputies to my office have been working like dervishes to continue the
upkeep of the site to allow me to work on this one thing. They are very much a
part of this change.

The flow will be familiar. It was established and maintained for many years.
In time the flow will be guided in the directions you most need.

This is for you Ansteorra.

http://www.ansteorra.org/

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra

P.S. Please email me directly with any changes and updates as you need them. I
receive officer updates only once a month. I depend on you, the populace, to
help me update anything not on that officer update.