[Ansteorra-announce] Royal Huntsman Tournament

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Jan 18 10:47:57 PST 2004

Ansteorran Archers,

Come to Kingdom Arts and Sciences/Moonschadowe Ansteorran Tribute on
Saturday January 31 and compete for the honor of being the Royal Huntsman
for Their Stellar Majesties Miguel and Conal. The format will be similar to
the one last summer. It will be conducted in a head-to-head double
elimination style. Each round will be shot from a different distance and at
a different target. One round will employ combat archery. Join us as we
gather the best archers of the Kingdom.

This past reign has been a memorable experience for me. The honor and
prestige of standing guard for Their Majesties, representing our formidable
archers and participating in the pageantry of Royal Court is beyond compare.

In Service,

Don Elric Dracwin
Royal Huntsman