[Ansteorra-announce] trumpeter issue : stories of AAA

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 21:14:37 PDT 2004

I would like to do an issue for Bordermarch of the AAA event. If anyone
wants to send stories to me Via Email I would love them if you could include
a quick note stating that you are giving me permission to print it.... If
anyone can get a hold of Kief I have a copy of his AAA report that he sent
out to Ravensfort. I would love to print it if he will let me... I would
love to have the most memorable, Touching or even funniest moments of AAA...
If you could sent them before next Wednesday that would be great if you get
them to me afterward I will put them in the next issue...
Thank You,
In service  to Bordermarch
Lady Ophelia Larue/Karen Picou