[Ansteorra-announce] Laurel's Prize Tourney this Saturday!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 14:59:17 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Laurel's Prize Tourney (LPT) is this Saturday, see: http://www.clancircle.com/lpt/

Three (3) tables left, if you plan to attend, please pre-register. Deadline - Wednesday, 7/28.
The hall has limited space; artisans not pre-registered are still welcome, but must provide their
own table and may be located outside the main hall.

Frequently Asked Questions:
* I need electricity for my display?
If you request electricity on preregistration, you will be located near an outlet area, please
bring own extention cords.

* Can I display next to my friend?
Yes, every attempt to fill your table location requests will be made; when possible.

* Do I need to bring my own table or chairs?
Forty (40) tables are available by the generosity of Stargate, Loch Soillier and Raven's Fort.
Once filled, overflow artisans must provide their own table.  The site has chairs.

* What are the ingredients in the luncheon?
* Are there eateries in the area to get food?
The ingredients will be posted at the kitchen. LPT is in busy area with lots of eateries,
groceries and drug stores, should special needs require.

* Do I need to bring feast gear?
No, paper products will be supplied with lunch. Bring your own mug!!

* I do performance arts, is there something for me?
Yes, Dona Antonia and Master Ihon have an all-day performance/bardic workshop available, bring
your songs, stories, poetry and theater to share and work on. Please pre-register.

* I'm dancing in the mid-east contest, do I need my own music?
A boom box will be available, though live musicians will also be onsite, your choice.

* I'm not displaying, can I come see the art, watch the dance and hear the performances?
YES, YES, YES!!! - if you are interested in an art medium, learn more about it at LPT; if you like
to view dance, watch it at LPT; if you want to tell a good tale, join the workshop at LPT!

Join Ansteorra for this Celebration of Art,
Hillary Greenslade
LPT Autocrat