[Ansteorra-announce] Cadet Net Announcement

Jenny Lynn jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:51:21 PDT 2004

Unto the Devoted Red Scarves of Ansteorra!

Those of us present at Guardian of the Gauntlet met and discussed our
need for unity and sharing of thoughts, ideas, training and most of all
the duties and actions expected of cadets of our Stellar Kingdom.

One step in establishing open and constant communication among the Red
Scarves is the making of a discussion group of our own. Some have used
Cadets Corner but since this is not a Kingdom specific group, the
discussion was diluted and often not relevant to our own experiences. We
agreed to make an Ansteorran Cadets group and those present submitted
their information for addition to such. So that everyone may be
included, I request that all interested cadets not present at GoG please
contact me offlist at jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com (or if that one fills up,
gennachiaramonte at yahoo.com).  I will add everyone at one time (so that
you don't have to search for it and go through joining & being
accepted.) Please email with your SCA name, mundane name, your Don or
Dona's name and the email address you would like used.

HE Claire, cadet to Don Robert, and Ragendall, cadet to Don Valentyn are
co-moderators so they can be contacted as well.

Thank you for your time-
Genna Chiaramonte
Cadet to Don Valentyn