[Ansteorra-announce] re:Guardian of the Tor Take II

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:58:49 PDT 2004

Good day to all,

This is a reminder that Guardian of the Tor Take II will be held June 18-20,
2004 at the Broken O near Glen Rose TX.

We will be choosing our champions for Heavy, Rapier, Archery and Bardic.
Since we were rained out in April this will be a retry.

If you attended our event in April and still have your site token there will
be no site fee for you.

Below is a copy of our add. Since we will not be posting in the Black Star
please pass this information on.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Lady Janie of DFT

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Invites you to
GUARDIAN XIII
June 18 - 20, 2004 at Broken O on the Brazos.
4 miles N. of Glen Rose on CR 317 off Hwy 67, TX

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to join us for Guardian XIII We
will be choosing our new champions for Heavy fighting, Rapier, Archery and
Bardic.

Troll will be open Friday 5:00pm
Site tokens must be displayed at all times.

For directions and map visit our Website at
(http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org)

Directions:
Going South from DFW on hwy 67. Go over Brazos river iron bridge:
Approximately ¼ to ½ mile to county rd 317 turn left. Follow the SCA signs.
Problems with direction contact Autocrat or call 254-897-1543 for the Broken
O Ranch.

Site fees: *
Adults:	  $9.00		Children 6-12:   $4.00	Children 13 – 18: $5.00
Children 5 and under: free
Family cap: $20.00

If you have your site token from the April 04 event AND we can find your
name on the sign in sheet there is “no charge!!!”
*Proof of membership will be required to avoid the $3.00 non-member
surcharge.
Make checks for site payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Autocrat:		Co-Autocrat:
Janie Bentley-Cason	T.J. Gray
Lady Janie of DFT	Lord Thomas DeRuthven
1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401
254-965-4840
jcason at stvleaze.net

Per our site owner, NO driving over 5MPH will be allowed.

This site is primitive. There will be electricity for medical use only, and
limited water. (So bring water)
No showers, no flushing toilets. (We will have porta-Johns)
Alcohol permitted in period containers.
Parking in authorized areas only.
No pets allowed except service animals. NO exceptions
The site opens 5:00pm Friday. Closes 12:00p.m. Sunday.