[Ansteorra-announce] Hafla Canceled

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:16:05 PDT 2004

Greeting all -

I'm sorry to announce that the Hafla that was scheduled at Kingdom Dance and
Music Symposium has been canceled.  We've had a limited number of interest
in the classes and not enough support for the organization of the Hafla.
Please still join us for Middle Eastern Dance classes and then the
Midsummer's Ball that evening.

You can still look forward to the Haflas at Argent Anniversary and the
Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Competition also at that event.

Your Servant to Command,
~Philip White