[Ansteorra-announce] King's College thank you

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 17:26:09 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,

Another King's College past this weekend, We would like to thank the great
teachers that came and taught so many interesting classes.  Vivat.

A big thank you goes out to those good gentles who came to the event.  With
the mundane cost of traveling, we appreciate that fact that you invested your
money and time to come to the event.

Finally, to the entire Shire of Brad Leah, Thank you and Congratulations on a
wonderful event.  It takes all the members of a group working together to
make an event happen.

in service to Kingdom and the Dream,

Countess Octavia de Verdon
Herr Hans Faust