[Ansteorra-announce] 3rd Museum Update-No Responders

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jun 25 10:50:43 PDT 2004

June 25, 2004
12:45 pm

Greetings!
The response to my earlier missives has been heartening. It would seem that
we are going to have a great museum. Because the response has been so much
better that it is just easier to list those groups which have yet to contact
me to let me know their intent to bring something for the museum. Please
contact me if your name is on this list and you wish to be part of the
museum. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Argent Museum Director
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

Dragonsfire Tor No
Emerald Keep No
Glaslyn No
Lindenwood No
Loch Ruadh No
Three Bridges No
Brad Leah No
Chemin Noir No
Mooneschadowe Pending Contacted by member Waiting to hear
Rivers Run No
Skarrgard No
Wastelands No
Bjornsborg No-I've seen some discussion on the Bjornsborg list but no
contact
Middleford No
Shadowlands No Shanahan is going to try to bring something if she can make
it to AAA
Western  Pending-Sir Britta is coordinating for the entire region.
Adlersruhe Pending
Blacklake Pending
Bonwicke Pending
Crossroad Keep Pending