[Ansteorra-announce] Consultation Table at AoB

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 19:07:08 PDT 2004

Greetings and Hi There,

In addition to the consultation table that will be at Academy of the Bow,
there will be something extra for you.

Those getting there name and device done at AoB will be given a Honor Shield
blank that has been painted Argent (white) on both sides.  After these are
given, for as long as they last, we will be giving one of the Honor Shield
blanks to those who have a passed name and device, but have not made an
honor shield.  We currently have 91 blanks and by event time should be about
110.

See you at the event.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.