[Ansteorra-announce] Password Zip virii...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Mar 3 09:33:45 PST 2004

Good Morning,

  There is currently several password protected zip virii running
  around. Please do not open zips that include a password in the email
  without contacting the originator *beforehand* that they sent it.

  Some of these virii may appear from the Ansteorra server team even. We
  are definitely not sending them out!

  I have setup the filters on the Ansteorra server to start stripping
  zip files off in order to help prevent them through the server. We
  will then be examining the mail messages to see if they are legitimate
  and getting the ZIP file to the recipient if need be.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health