[Ansteorra-announce] Peer Challenge

Jackie Leslie Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 05:52:32 PST 2004

Greetings All,

The Ministry of Children would like to issue a challenge to the peers of the realm. Our Argent Anniversary Celebration is approaching and we, the MoCs of Ansteorra, would like this to be the best time our children have had. Our challenge is simple. The children have a gift for the peerage that provides the most supplies for them. These supplies may be anything from fabric to colors to paints and brushes. Whatever you have that you rae willing to give we will gladly take. Supplies may be given to me, Lady Isabella, at any of the following events:

Youth Academy
Crown Tournament
King's College

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com