[Ansteorra-announce] CALLING ALL VOICE HERALDS!!!!

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 08:24:58 PST 2004

 The Barony of the Stargate will be hosting it's baronial event on April17.
Championships will be held in the fields of chivalric, rapier, archery,
and equestrian.  This email is being sent to call for Volunteers to come out
and help field herald these championships.  No experience is necessary.
Instructions on field heralding will be provided.  All you need is a strong
 voice (a wide brimmed hat, comfortable shoes, and sunblock are *strongly*
 recommended too). I Need a team of 8 Volunteers to come and do 2  three Hour shifts.
 4 people for the Morning and 4 for the afternoon. I already have one Volunteer for the afternoon shift.
 Those interested in volunteering, please contact Lady Valeria Marcella de Martinez at vbrown3 at houston.rr.com/ or Call me at 281-759-7739