[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] correction to request for comment

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Tue Mar 23 14:36:56 PST 2004

Greetings unto the esteemed members of the Society,

Here follows an announcement from the Board of Directors.

In service,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.

----------------------------

Greetings:

On Tuesday, March 16, the Board of Directors sent out a request for commentary regarding membership numbers and the minimum group size requirements.  Unfortunately, we made a mathematical error that we must correct.

We stated that, "In order to attempt to maintain the current ratios, one option would be simply to raise the required number of members for each type of branch by approximately 40 percent."  This was unfortunately incorrect.  The actual increase required to keep the _ratios_ the same is actually significantly higher.

However, the Board of Directors would still like to receive commentary on the proposed membership numbers as presented in the original request of commentary.

The Directors regret this error, and realize that this correction might well affect the opinions that have already been expressed to the Board.  We welcome additional comments or changes from those who have already responded, and request that those who have yet to comment please do so. The corrected request for commentary can be found on the SCA's website at www.sca.org.

With our apologies,

The Board of Directors
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.