[Ansteorra-announce] Spring Faire presented by The Barony of Elfsea!

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Fri Mar 12 15:14:35 PST 2004

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra! Come one come all to the Barony of Elfsea Spring Faire!
Their Excellencies Armand and Ameline, Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, invite one and all to journey to their fair lands and come and enjoy a wonderful spring day at the Spring Faire with fun for all!
Celebrate with Elfsea as we choose our Titled Bard and our Titled Artisan. Vote for your favorite King of Fools.
There is a Chivalric and Rapier tournament, double elimination, and fun filled fighting scenarios in the afternoon. Come and fight until you drop!
There is also a children's tournament and egg hunt.

When: April 9-11 2004 Site opens at 4pm Friday closes 11 am Sunday
Where: Willow Lake Farm and Nursery 3400 Mineral Wells Hyw Weatherford, TX Site is wet in period containers.

Site Fees: $10 Adult, $5 Children, Children 5 and under are free
Lunch sideboard is included in the site fee.
Evening feast is $5 and is limited to 75. Make reservations early with Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis at ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net

Please visit our website for more information, directions at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/Elfsea_Springfaire.htm
Or contact your Event Stewards at:

Your Event Stewards:
Lady Medb Liath -medbliath at earthlink.net
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis -ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
We look forward to celebrating with you!