[Ansteorra-announce] The Unofficial Youth Combat Calendar

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 19:37:48 PST 2004

Greetings,
I would like to announce that a new Youth Combat site has been set up for all
that are interested. On this site is something new a wonderful. It is the
Unofficial Youth Combat Calendar. If you are holding an event and will have Youth
Combat you can put your event on the unofficial youth combat calendar. Our
hope is to make it easier for parents and combats to plan the events they would
like to attend.
Youth Combat of Ansteorra

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra