[Ansteorra-announce] Crew Patronage for The Baron's Men

Brian_Martin at Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Fri Mar 26 08:29:59 PST 2004

Greetings All,
Have you ever wanted to be a patron of the arts but just didn't have the
money to spare at the time? Do you have a strong back and would like to
lend a hand to Ansteorra's premier acting troupe? If so, you can become
a patron of The Baron's Men by the very sweat of your brow!
As you may know, The Baron's Men are preparing two showings of The Merry
Wives of Windsor this spring at Crown Tournament and Loch Sollier
Baronial Championship, and we need just a little bit of help erecting
our wondrous and very portable theater, The Aster.
We are making it possible to become a patron of the arts for those who
aren't able to donate money by offering "Crew Patronage". To become a
"crew Patron" all you have to do is volunteer a minimum of four hours of
work in building the stage and/or erecting pavilions at either or both
of our upcoming shows. Our patrons not only receive our undying thanks
and appreciation, but are also given reserved seating for the shows for
which they volunteer.
        So how do you become a crew patron? Simple; just send a private
email to any of the addresses below and tell us your SCA name, and the
show for which you'd like to volunteer, then show up and help us build
our theater and take part in building future memories for the people of
Ansteorra.
        Thanks one and all for your patience and consideration and we
will see you this spring!
        Sincerely,
Master Pendaran Glamorgan (twinoak at cox-internet.com)
Master Eule von Haginbald (eule at ecpi.com)