[Ansteorra-announce] FW: [Steppes] Warlord volunteers needed

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed May 5 06:13:49 PDT 2004

Warlord needs volunteers - we need YOU.....

Please consider volunteering for Warlord.  We really, really, really, really, um, really need you. Great way for newbies to meet people.  Meet new friends. You will lose weight.  You will grow hair. You will find the mate you have been looking for.

Ok, I was exaggerating on a few things there, but we still NEED YOU!

Here is the list and the contact point:
Gate - Borek       borekvv at hotmail.com
Waterbearing  - Jon       lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Security - Elisabeta      traci at crimsonvision.net