[Ansteorra-announce] AAAniversary Ball

John Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Mon May 10 12:15:14 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra

Below is the dance list for the Aniversary Ball, Friday evening's dance at AAA.  I've tried to include something for everyone -- for those who have never danced, for occassional dancers and for the afficionado.  I'm also 'dusting off' some out of period dances for this occassion -- old standards, if you will -- as we embrace our Kingdom's illustrious past.  My thanks to those who have contacted me with their favorites.

Directions for many of the dances can be found on-line ( http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html  and http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/del/ are good sources).  If you can't find instructions, let me know.  Also, some of the dances will be taught at AAA and others will be taught at Kingdom Dance, June 26 in Lindenwood.

I look forward to a grand event and, with your presence, a grand ball.

In service, I remain
ihon vinson macfergus, OL
Dance Master for the AAAniversary Ball

      Set One: