[Ansteorra-announce] July Black Star... Yes... July...

Alexander Ravenshaw chronicler at ansteorra.org
Wed May 19 19:52:38 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone...

In an effort to maybe preempt some lateness and last secondness... (is that
a word?) I am sending this reminder out for the July Black Star a little
early. All items will need to be in my hands no later than Tuesday, June
1st. Due to the amount and scope of items that I have to design, proof,
gather, and print for 25th year, I will be completing the Black Star that
weekend following the first. So please, have your ads, reports, etc ready
and in on time.

Thanks!
~Alex
Kingdom, somethingsomething...