[Ansteorra-announce] GW 14 EQ event

K Webb zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 06:19:09 PST 2004

Just incase this got lost on this list here is a recap of the upcoming EQ event at GW 14.

Greetings my fine fellow friends of the great four footed beast:

Here are the changes to EQ this year.  I will keep everyone posted on any and all changes.  Registration will start for EQ next month, I am working on getting you all the info needed to make reservations with John the new Wrangler.  Pretty much like last year, but different person and cost.

One major change is that the Stable (Wrangler) is now a man name John.  Keith retired.  I have been in contact with John and we are working on, through mail, he does not have internet, on a reservation form.

The second major change is prices went up from $50 to $60 dollars per day rental, but still $10 for the procession.  The stall rent has gone up to $65 for the week.  We currently have 45 available stalls, but like last year, more can be arranged.  My big guy will be out side this time...needs more space...hehe.

He has 18 horses that are new but available for procession and games.

Now, he is willing to allow two individuals to share the cost of a rental, reservations will be needed by at least one individual then you can work out the rest with him when you all arrive.  I will be getting the reservation form out in the next month or so after he approves it.  Refunds will only be given with a thirty day notice of cancellation, or in some cases if an extreme "beyond control" happens after the 30 days you will be able to get a refund of half.

We are also looking for Marshalls, individuals who would like to due demo classes, and challenge courses. Just let me know thank you.

Would those who offered to help and take care of certain activities, please email me privately so as we can chat about what it is we would need to do.

Thank you for the patience...more to come. Any questions please email me at zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com.

PLEASE FORWARD TO TRIMARIS AND THE EAST KINGDOMS THANK YOU.

Lady Calena di Rosa Nero
Equestrian Crat for GW14