[Ansteorra-announce] DFT Yule Revel date and time

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Tue Nov 30 14:29:37 PST 2004

'Tis truly the sign of a stressed autocrat when she forgets to post the date and time of the event she's running! <sigh>  Thanks  for everyone's patience!

Lady Genevieve del Gamba

    This is your friendly reminder to join us for a Yule Celebration in Dragonsfire Tor on Saturday December 4, 2004!

Site opens at 11 am and closes at 10pm.
    Site fees are:
    Adult: $8
    Child under 12: $4
    Child under 5: free
    Family cap:$24
    A non member surcharge of $3 will be charged without proof of SCA
membership.

Events include our famous raffle, DFT Artisan competition, banner stand competition and a potluck feast!

    I have had multiple requests for directions to the site for
Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel.  They are as follows:

City Limits Bar and Agave Grill
1801 E. Washington
Stephenville, TX 76401

>From DFW:  Take your best route to I-20 west.  Exit at Hwy 377 south.
Stay on Hwy 377 south to Stephenville.  Just outside Stephenville, Hwy
377 splits into Business 377 and Hwy 377.  Take business 377 (to the
right).  Travel approximately 2 miles.  The City Limits will be on your
right.  Go past the main part of the building and restaurant.  The San
Miguel room is at the rear of the parking lot.

>From the west:  Take your best route to I-20 east.  Exit Hwy 281 south
to Stephenville.  At the four-way stoplight, turn left and travel about
1/2 mile.  The City Limits is on your left.

For other directions, please email me privately at ladydds at centex.net.

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Autocrat, Yule Revel 2004