[Ansteorra-announce] Information for Rapier fighters

Kelly ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Fri Oct 1 07:59:36 PDT 2004

I have put together some web pages with technical information
about the various blades authorized for use in the SCA that are currently
commercially available along with price comparisons of the blades
themselves.

I have taken pictures of a variety of blades as I have come across them
and added what opinions I have been able to get from various SCA rapier
fighters.
All of the data is up to date as of  September 30, 2004.

These pages are available at http://kelly.dwarfworks.com/Blades

If anyone has any additional technical information, or has an opinion to
add that I do not currently have annotated please contact me and let me
know.

Most especially, I do not have any information on the specs of the
Triplette Rapier (T03)
nor have I been able to get information on the authorization of the
Alchem non-SafeFlex schlager/rapier.

YiS
Ceallach Mac Donal of Bryn Gwlad in Ansteorra