[Ansteorra-announce] Lost and Found from Crown Tournament

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:13:02 PDT 2004

My Lords and Ladies,

Please forgive the tardiness of this missive.  Below is a listing of the
Lost and Found items from Crown Tournament that was held in Trelac October
1-3, 2004.  Please read the list and if you find something that rightly
belongs in your castle, please notify me at safiye1 at hotmail.com.  Please
include a contact information and a list of events that you will be
attending this fall so that we may return your items.

Thank you.
Safiye

1 ceramic mug – handle has been broken and clued back on.  At base handle it
says LARS.  On bottom it says Brow 2M.

1 ceramic goblet – 2 tone black and brown

red ice chest w/ white lid – owner found - need event information

blue folding card table – owner found - need event information

3 wooden bowls (matching)

3 tent stakes – we think belonging to Elfsea