[Ansteorra-announce] Bardic Collegium/Bardic Circle at Three Kings

Brian_Martin@Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Mon Oct 25 13:00:36 PDT 2004

Greetings One and All,

Master Pendaran Glamorgan , Lord Alden Drake, and the Premier Bard of Ansteorra, Doña Antonia Santiago da Lagos invite one and all to the Bardic Collegium to be held at the Battle of the Three Kings this coming November 12 - 14 in the Shire of Rosenfeld. There will be classes for beginner, intermediate and advanced performers throughout the day that will cover a wide variety of topics.

Following evening court, there will be a bardic circle were we can entertain one another and share what we learned throughout the day. Liquid refreshment will be provided by Master Pug and all are welcome to come and entertain and be entertained.

So come and enjoy a fall day in the Shire of Rosenfeld and revel in music, story, poetry and chivalry!

In service to God and the Crown,
Pendaran