[Ansteorra-announce] New Coastal Regional Chirurgeon

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 09:55:09 PDT 2004

I would like to welcome our new Coastal Regional Chirurgeon, Lady Caley of Lancashire, who will take over the job from Lady Cynthia of Gates Edge on 1 NOV 04.

Contact info for Lady Caley is as listed below. All monthly & yearly repeorts for the coastal region will now go to her.

3313 Orlando Dr Corpus Christi, TX 78411  361-244-2083 medicfem at yahoo.com

ViVat to both our outgoing & incoming coastal regionals for all the hard work done and hard work to come.

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon