[Ansteorra-announce] Estrella War XXI - Latest update

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Sun Oct 10 12:49:48 PDT 2004

The Kingdom of Atenveldt is proud to host Estrella War in Phoenix, AZ, February 16-21 2005.  We look forward to meeting you in friendship and combat.
Much planning is going on in the countdown to war, so please visit the official website at http://www.estrellawar.org for any information or questions you have.

PRE-REGISTRATION

Deadlines loom large.  Pay by OCTOBER 31 2005 and receive these benefits:

·         $5.00 discount per adult and $2.00 per youths.

·         Pay with a personal check if postmarked by October 31st

(everything post marked after October 31st MUST be paid with a money order)

·         Download and print your pre-reg from from http://www.estrellawar.org

!!!Your Pre-Registration MUST be postmarked by Dec 15th!!!

Estrella War Site Rules Updated

As of October 8th the site rules have changed, we ask that everyone please take time to become familiar with the new rules http://www.estrellawar.org/files/EWXXISiteRegs.pdf

PARENTS, ATTENTION!!

We strongly urge all parents (and temporary guardians) review the new site rules, the Estrella War youth policies have many important changes. These can be found at http://www.estrellawar.org/youth.html

I remain in service

Lady Anita de Challis
Publicity-crat EWXXI
www.estrellawar.org