[Ansteorra-announce] Feast Reservations for Bryn Gwlad's "Field of the Cloth of Silver"

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Tue Oct 12 15:42:24 PDT 2004

Bryn Gwlad's finest taverns will be available for all for both lunch and
dinner at our 25th Anniversary, "The Field of the Cloth of Silver".
Come stroll through the village of Castleton and partake of the finest
offerings from around the Knowne Worlde!

For lunch you might visit "al-Kahwi", an Andalusian Coffee House.  Or
perhaps "Passerculus", a Roman tavern.

For dinner you might visit "al-Kahwi" once more for a different menu,
"Doroto Pavone" for Italian offerings or perhaps "The Toasted Duck", an
Alsatian Tavern.

Because of the wonderful selection of food available at "The Toasted
Duck" and its higher price, we ask that you please make paid
reservations by Sunday Oct. 24.  There are a limited number of these
reservations available.  We have, however, made it very simple with
Ansteorra's new ACCEPS system.  Please see this page for more details
http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ACCEPS_ENTRY.php.

For additional information about our taverns, please visit our website
at http://bg25.swordworks.org/feasts.shtml

Eule von Haginbald,
Master Steward
Unus sed Leo