[Ansteorra-announce] Middle Eastern Conclave to discuss Kingdon ME DANCE Guild at Bryn Gwlad October 30!

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 09:46:48 PDT 2004

Reminder!! The conclave to discuss the formation of a
Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Guild will be at Bryn
Gwlad Baronial in less than two weeks. Hopefully, we
will get started around 12:00. The location will be at
the side of the list fiend under a 12 x 12 Panther
green and white pavilion. We have other pavilions
around us we can expand into as needed. Light
refreshments will be available.

Kind Regards,
Clara von Ulm