[Ansteorra-announce] Westgate Winter Collegium needs teachers

Galiana de Baiona galiana at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 21:16:05 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Ansteorra!

The Canton of Westgate is proud to announce its upcoming Winter Collegium,
happening January 29th, 2005. However, like any Collegium, this event cannot
happen without fine teachers of all types. We need YOU! Yes, you!

The theme for the Collegium this year is "history." Yes, that's
intentionally broad. So far we have classes ranging from the history of
crafts (enamelling, knitting, etc) to the history of Europe (The Wars of the
Roses and others) to the history of people and groups (Brian Boru, the
Cathars...) and even the history of Ansteorra itself! If you have an idea
for a class you would like to teach, don't hesitate to contact me at
galiana at houston.rr.com. (Additional contact information for me can be found
in the Black Star under Armillary Herald or Deputy Kingdom Historian)

Hope to see you there, whether as a teacher or as a student!

In service-

Galiana de Baiona
Class Coordinator WWC '05

ps - If you are a first-time teacher, Westgate Winter Collegium is a great
place to debut! It's usually smaller than things like King's College, and
the populace of Westgate is always very accomodating to new teachers. Don't
be shy! Sign up today.

~~
Ieu sui Galiana qu'amas l'aura...
An it gaineth me no garland of green, but it ben of withies wrought.