[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra.org mail problems

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Sep 2 18:10:54 PDT 2004

Good Morning,

  Over the last 24 hours we have had several extended outages of mail
delivery from the Ansteorra mail server. I am investigating the issue
and resolving it as quickly as humanly possible. No email has been lost,
but mail has been delayed during these times of non-delivery.

  I truly apologize for these inconveniences and hope to have it
resolved immediately.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."