[Ansteorra-announce] Namron Protectorate

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 14:55:23 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,
    Namron Protectorate is only a month away.
    A note on the Chivalric list. Our Protector Centurion (soon to be Sir)
Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent ap Bredd ap
Camden ap Anarward has given us his spin for the list. The traditional Swiss
5 will also be fighters choice of weapons.
    Don Elric has not given us his choice for our Rapier list yet but I will
post it in the very near future.
    Know also, that all fighters will be asked to present their consort
prior to the start of the list. Hire your best heralds to proclaim the
virtues of your consort.
    Gentles all, show us your pagentry, light up our fields and our
pavilions with the color of your deeds. You may be the one to inspire the
Baroness' Award of Grace. This treasured prize is not limited only to
fighters but to any with virtue of heart. A prize not lightly given, there
have been only two, will you be the third?
    Come let us show you our hospitality.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron