[Ansteorra-announce] ME Dance for comment at Elfsea Defender!

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Fri Sep 10 15:47:09 PDT 2004

Salaam!

I am very pleased to announce that on Saturday September 25 at Elfsea
Defender, I will be hosting a "dance for comment" hafla!  I want every
dancer that wishes to dance to have a place to hone his or her craft in a
comfortable, loving environment.  I will be bringing snacks, tasty goodies
and beverages and there will be rugs and torches.  Please bring your best
performance, any documentation you have and you love for the dance.  If
you need to used taped music, that is fine....I am trying to get live
drumming for us, but....isn't that what every belly dancer searcher their
whole life for?  Every dancer that wishes to have their performance
commented upon will have that wish granted, and there will be largess
(really, really GOOD largess...I have been shopping!) for all that
participate!

Please tell your friends, (Especially if they are drummers!)  Make your
plans and mark your calendars!

I hope to see you all at Defender!

Shimmy like no one is looking!
Toryn