[Ansteorra-announce] Calling All Bards!

Kelley Ross MyLadiMoon at msn.com
Tue Sep 14 18:49:03 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the famed performers of our fair kingdom!  I would like to invite each and everyone of you to attend Moonschadowe Guardian, September 17-19, and compete to be the Minstrel of Moonschadowe.
Bards are invited to perform their best pieces within any of the five categories of song, poem, story, instrumental, and other (i.e. juggling, magic, dance, etc.). No specific theme is requested. Prizes will be awarded in all categories. To compete for the title of 'Minstrel of Mooneschadowe' a bard must perform a piece in three out of the five categories.

I hope to see everyone there.  The competition should be fierce, but a lot of fun.

Yours In Service,
Lady Angelique Le Woulfe
Minstrel of Moonschadowe