[Ansteorra-announce] Barony of Elfsea Needleworker's Guild Invites you...

Damon Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 09:19:00 PDT 2004

Buenos Dias!

I would like to invite anyone who is interested in needleworking to come
join our Needleworker's Guild at Elfsea Defender.  I open this invitation to
all...from the lord or lady who has never picked up a needle to those who
are experts (Laurels included, of course).

Even if you are not a member of Elfsea, I warmly invite you to come!

We will be discussing what we can do for our Baron and Baroness (ie. what
kind of largess and services we can provide) and sharing our projects and
research.  I would also like to discuss the possibility of starting a
Kingdom wide guild that would benefit our King and Queen.

Please feel free to bring your unfinished and finished projects and/or any
research you would like to share.  I will be on hand if you have any
questions about certain stitches.  I will be bringing all my books that
might be of use..I encourage you to bring your books and research to share,
as well.

If you have never plied a needle, we will make sure you know the basics
before you leave and I will make myself available to you should you need
additional help.

I will have a limited supply of free kits for those that would like to have
something to work on. Plus, I will be bringing some goodies to snack on
while we enjoy each others company.

We will meet at 1pm on Staurday in the cool, air-conditioned hall.

I look forward to seeing you there!

I Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca