[Ansteorra-announce] FW: Wormy

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Sep 26 08:42:17 PDT 2004

This is not good news.

William Wyrm (aka Ron Wurm) has taken a turn for the worse.  He is on
full life-support at this time, and is given very little chance of
survival. He is fighting for his life.  Will everyone please, in honor
of those time he has made you laugh, or shake your fist at him, or just
smile and shake your head, pray for this man. He needs all of us now.

First:  NO ONE can go to the hospital.  Wormy's parents have requested
that we all stay entirely away.  Please, obey their request.

Second:  DO NOT call family members for information.  This is a very
serious situation, and they need their phones and attention free.
Calling the hospital will also not get you much beyond frustrated,
frantic nursing staff snapping at you.  A system of getting information
out to everyone is in place, and will be used to keep everyone as up to
date as possible.

I am sorry to be the bearer of such tidings, but all is not lost.  This
is one tough Court Jester, and with our help he will live to make us
laugh yet again.

Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)