[Ansteorra-announce] Cour D'Amour Feast Reservations

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 10:19:55 PDT 2004

Step back with us through the misty veils of time to Queen Guinevere's Court of Love at Lancelot's castle of Joyous Garde.  Join us in Her ladies' gallery to cheer on the fighters as they take on the persona of their favorite Knight of the Round Table.  Marvel at the skill of the riders and their horses.  Be astounded by the accuracy of the archers and the knife, spear and axe throwers.
We will be choosing our Shire's Champions in the fields of Equestrian, Archery, Thrown Weapons, and Armored Combat.  We will also be holding a brewing competition.  And be assured that there will be a Bardic Circle in the evening to recount the glorious deeds of the day and provide entertainment into the night.

Make your Feast reservations early.  Our wonderful feast of period recipes cooked by Lord Vaclav Namatko is limited to 70.

1st remove
Bread, butter, cheeses, grapes, apples

2nd remove
Bread, butter, onion soup if the weather turns cool.
Cucumbers in cream sauce if it's hot.

3rd remove
Fire roasted bird with pomegranate sauce, sautéed vegetables with shallots

4th remove
Herbed beef from the smokehouse with savory wine sauce, grilled onions

5th remove
Four and twenty blackbird pie with custard sauce

Contact Lady Elizabetta de Medici at Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net or by phone at 281-433-0347 by October 6, 2004.