[Ansteorra-announce] Merchants needed for Lost Treasure of Am Loch!!

Brandon Pollreisz bapollreisz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 16:23:49 PST 2005

Greetings good people of Ansteorra!!!

The Incipient Shire of Am Loch, located in the Western Region of Ansteorra will be hosting its first official event May 13, 14, 15, The Lost Treasure of Am Loch!!  I am asking anybody who would be interested in merchanting to please come join us.  Merchanting fee is only $10 plus site fee.  You can get more event information by checking out our website http://www.geocities.com/am_loch/losttreasure.html

We will also be having a brewing competition, so bring your best brew and prepare yerselves for a swashbuckling good time!!

If you need to contact me for more information, my e-mail address is bapollreisz at yahoo.com

As Always,
Ld. Alexander von Ness

"Drink up me hearties YO HO!!"