[Ansteorra-announce] Attention all conquistadors

Susan Bowen philippa at ev1.net
Tue Apr 5 18:35:40 PDT 2005

At the Stargate Baronial Championship this weekend, you will have a chance to seek for gold and glory in a quest for the Seven Cities of Cibola and other fabled lands of the New World. The Quest will be conducted during the day on Saturday. Sign up at the gate to seek your fortune.

In addition I need about 10 people to help me run this quest. Time commitment should be less than an hour. I am also in need of a monk's habit or something resembling such. If anyone can help me with these needs, please e-mail me at bbowen at ev1.net.
Thank you.

In service to Ansteorra and Stargate,

Baroness Philippa Rookhaven