[Ansteorra-announce] FW: A great loss

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 12:04:46 PDT 2005

<Forwarded from Steppes list - apologies for duplications

Say a prayer
Think a good thought
Light a candle

Don Benedict will be greatly missed - Xene>

I write with deepest sorrow to say that Joseph Edward Rummel, known in the
SCA as Benedict Ashton, succumbed to colon cancer and died in the early
hours of April 16, 2005.  Services will be held in Dallas, Texas, next
weekend but the date and time have not yet been finalized.  We have lost a
man of rare wit and courage who remained a bright force of life until the
very end.  The world is a darker place for his passing but a brighter place
for the life he lived.

Dawn Rummel

Antonia Santiago da Lagos

Please feel free to forward this post to other people and lists.

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...