[Ansteorra-announce] Attention all Past Crowns of Ansteorra

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Apr 23 09:36:45 PDT 2005

Greetings from the Kingdom Historian!

Duchess Willow contacted me earlier this month with an idea and a request.
She wished to know if it were possible to post pictures of past rulers in
the list of Crowns of Ansteorra on the Kingdom Server. I thought this a
marvelous idea and moved to see what could be done.

In consultation with the Kingdom Vscribe, HL Chiara, she told me that this
was *indeed* most possible. Therefore, I am writing to request your help.

First, if you know of lists or email addresses of past rulers who may not
see this announcement, I request that you please forward it to them so they
may participate if desired.

Second, should you wish to participate in this latest Historical endevour,
search your archives of pictures. Pick out the picture from the reign you
served of yourselves that you would like posted and send them to HL Chiara.
Her address is in the Black Star. Alternatively, you could send them to her
in an attachment (which would probably be easiest for her).

Third, please send her and me a letter of permission to post your picture.
Both former King and Queen would need to give this permission. In the case
of Countess Drusilla who is a Fallen Star, it would require her families
permission to post. We will put your permission on file to satisfy the
copywrite laws. :-) You may send this letter by either snail mail or email,
whichever you prefer.

Thank you for your past service to our great Kingdom and for participating
in helping to preserve the History which you had such a great hand in
making. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.