[Ansteorra-announce] Announcing Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame!!

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Thu Aug 4 15:41:57 PDT 2005

>From the South - Fort Worth area
Take I-35W northbound.  As you are arriving into Denton, take exit 85A to I-35E southbound.  Take exit 455B for Fort Worth Drive.  Turn left to head north on Fort Worth Drive (Hwy 377).  Forth Worth Drive becomes Carroll Blvd as it heads into town (continue straight at all lights).  Watch for Pearl Avenue, and turn right.  (There is no light.  It will be the first right after Oak.)  Parking lot will be on the right within a block (this is the rear of the building).

>From the South - Dallas area
Take I-35E northbound.  Take exit 455B for Fort Worth Drive.  Turn right to head north on Fort Worth Drive (Hwy 377).  Fort Worth Drive becomes Carroll Blvd as it heads into town (continue straight at all lights).  Watch for Pearl Avenue, and turn right. (There is no light.  It will be the first right after Oak.)  Parking lot will be on the right within a block (this is the rear of the building).

>From the North
Take I-35 southbound.  Stay to the left to take I-35E southbound at the split.  Take exit 455B for Fort Worth Drive.  Turn left to head north on Fort Worth Drive (Hwy 377).  Forth Worth Drive becomes Carroll Blvd as it heads into town (continue straight at all lights).  Watch for Pearl Avenue, and turn right.  (There is no light.  It will be the first right after Oak.)  Parking lot will be on the right within a block (this is the rear of the building).