[Ansteorra-announce] Newcomer Info & Demo Materials

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Tue Aug 16 07:55:16 PDT 2005

The are numerous Demo and Newcomer handouts, brochures and even the CBS clip from Gulf Wars on the Ansteorran web site.  These can be found under the Newcomer Info section.  There you will find a button for Demo and Newcomer Materials.

The handouts come in many versions.  Some in full color, some with real photos, some with clip art, some in black & white, some with me in a bathing suit.  (Just testing if you were reading my emails).

Here is the direct link...
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/demo/demo_materials.php

Seneschals, Hospitalers, Demo Coordinators, Newcomer Liaisons, and any who deal with newcomers...this section is for you.

Modius
Seneschal