[Ansteorra-announce] Another call for Merchants and Taverns For Autumn Melees

cameron at anderson-studio.com cameron at anderson-studio.com
Wed Aug 24 13:53:45 PDT 2005

Greetings all!
  Autumn Melees is now less then 3 months away.  We have plenty more room
for more Merchants and Taverns.

Those that have contacted me and committed already are:

MERCHANTS:
Barefoot Boxes
     & Karen's candles
Briar patch
Spectrum fencers club
Black Swan Enterprises
Barb's Garb
Elaina's
Troll Works
Anistashia's Accents

TAVERNS:
Persian Oasis
The Black Unicorn

These two tavern can't feed all the people we expect at Melees.
Taverns are requested to provide a period feel and style, and also not to
serve plastics or Styrofoam.
Those making the journey to Autumn Melees are asked to bring their feast
gear.

If you plan to be at Melees as a Merchant or Tavern and are not listed here,
please contact me, so that we allow space.

In Service to the Dream,
Phocas of Bordermarch
Autumn Melees Event Steward
 And Vendor Steward.