[Ansteorra-announce] Gothic War

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 15:13:02 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Once again the Amazon Household is making a valiant effort to fill the War Chest of the Western Region.

Every year at the Gothic War we hold an Amazon Chattel Auction.  Any and all ladies who attend the war are welcome to participate in this amazing auction.  You may bring ANY SCA related item or items to use to participate.  You can bring as many items as you wish.  The items will be traded in for $$tokens to be used in the bidding.

At the Gothic War we will celebrate the 25th year anniversary celebration of the Amazon Household with much revelry.

Come and join us in the fun.

In Service,
Baroness Janais L'orfevre
Amazon Household