[Ansteorra-announce] Savoury Tosted Cheese Competition

nweders@mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 7 08:58:46 PST 2005

Many thanks to the people who entered the savoury tosted cheese competition
at Candlamas this past weekend.  All of the entries tasted great and the
judges had problems selecting the winners.   It was hard with so much
cheese, all melted and gooey.

Winners for best redaction was Clara von Ulm with her tasty cheese with
gammon on tostes and Sharon of Conway with her cheese wrapped in phylo and
chutney.

I thank my judges Sara Penorse and Avery Shaw from the bottom of my
heart.  They sacrificed so much in the name of melted cheese.

Regards,

CR. St. John